Rockledge Golf Club is the place for winter fun!
You can walk, jog, cross country ski or snow shoe on the winter trails at West Hartford’s beautiful Rockledge Golf Club.
Choose from the yellow trail (.6 mile); the red trail (1.6 miles); or the blue trail (2.2 miles.) The yellow and red trails are for walking and jogging. The blue trail can also be used for cross country skiing or snow shoeing (weather permitting.) Please note that cross country skiers must blaze their own trail along the side of the existing marked trail.
All three trails start at the Rockledge Pro Shop and are clearly marked with colored markers spaced .1 mile apart – so following the trails is safe and easy.
Enjoy winter recreation at Rockledge – it’s fun, it’s healthy and it’s FREE!
• Park only in the Rockledge Golf Club parking lot adjacent to South Main Street.
• Trails are open from dawn to dusk, every day including holidays.
• Stay on the designated trails to avoid hazardous areas and prevent damage to the greens and tees.
• Bicycles, snowmobiles, ATVs and motorized vehicles of any kind are not allowed.
• Dogs are welcome – but they must be leashed.All waste must be bagged and removed from the area.
• Please – leave no trace behind… except your footprints!
For more information on the Rockledge Winter Trail System, call Leisure Services at 860-561-7510