There are two gated municipal parking lots in West Hartford Center and one metered lot. Click on the links to view rates, location, and hours of operation.
TOWN HALL LOT
Town Hall Surface Lot is available to service West Hartford residents, visitors, and the employees of the Town of West Hartford. The lot is located at Town Hall, 50 South Main Street, West Hartford.
There are two new municipal parking garages in the Blue Back Square section of West Hartford Center. They are the Memorial Garage and Isham Garage.
Click on the links to view rates, location, and hours of operation.
ON-STREET METERED PARKING
On-street metered parking can be found along Farmington Avenue, North and South Main Street, LaSalle Road, Raymond Road and Dale Street. There is a metered parking lot on Araphoe Road.
Meters operate Monday - Saturday, 9AM to 10PM. Detailed information on rates, duration of stay, hours of operation and payment forms is posted on the individual meter, near the coin insert, for the motorist's convenience.
BIKE RACK & MOTORCYCLE PARKING LOCATIONS
The use of the bike racks throughout West Hartford Center are free of charge. They are located at:
- Main sidewalk of Brace Road parking lot
- Adjacent to the entrance of Arapahoe lot, corner of LaSalle Road and Arapahoe Road
- Town Hall, 50 South Main Street
- Noah Webster Library, 20 South Main Street
- REI, 70 Memorial Road
A free Motorcycle/Scooter friendly parking area is located at:
- Raymond Road, by the entrance to West Hartford Police Department adjacent to the access gates
- Arapahoe parking lot, at the corner of LaSalle Road and Arapahoe Road near the heart of West Hartford Center.
The Motorcycle/Scooter parking area has a kickstand-friendly surface, a hard surface storage rack, and secure bollards for locking.
Locations of Bike Racks in Blue Back Square
Locations of Bike Racks and Motorcycle parking in The Center